Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
GameHackerPM

[Release] Feretorix's DeadByDaylight WeScript.App - Added Auto SkillCheck - Added Distance - Added Generators ESP - Added Generator Progress Ver.1.0.1.2 (Updated DBD 4.1.0)

Posted (edited)

Hello.. I decided to work around some of the scirpts that Feretorix made for example Dead By Daylight, it was fast edits just for now, if there any other ideas, please let me know.
This is the same Feretorix's Dead By Daylight Script, but I modifed it a bit and added some stuff.. Here is the Orignal Topic: (Please follow that topic first before you install with the link below)

What I added right now:

1. Auto SkillCheck (+Bonus):

Screenshot-2.png

2. Generators ESP + Distance:

Screenshot-3.png

3. Generators Progress (Green -> Completed / Yellow -> UnCompleted / Red -> Blocked):

unknown.png?width=581&height=469

unknown.png?width=608&height=469

If you liked it, please leave a like ♥.

Known Problems: 

- Currently NONE, if you found any, let me know.

So Here is the GitHub Link: https://github.com/GameHackerPM/WeScriptsAddons (For Any Updates, you can simply refresh the download to get the latest version)

You may donate me a tip! 😄

This content is locked by the author

Thanks Feretorix for WeScript.App and Awesome Free script for DBD + EAC Driver Bypass.

Edited by GameHackerPM
Update 1.0.0.5
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've tested on 1909 and never received a BSOD, weird stuff...

That release for the skill-checks is really hot...

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Feretorix said:

I've tested on 1909 and never received a BSOD, weird stuff...

That release for the skill-checks is really hot...

It might be conflicting with ExpressVPN as the crash happen from it I guess cause it says "What failed; expressvpnsplittunnl.sys" It never happens when normally using the PC but when I use the cheat, it happens.

Thanks, did you test it (SkillCheck)? 😄

Edited by GameHackerPM

Haven't tested yet, busy releasing the Apex Cheat for free again, since somebody found a way to force reconnect in a different manner.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

4 hours ago, TheBestRaul said:

do i need a eac bypasser?

If you are not subscribed then yeah you need a bypasser if you subscribed then it will work Undetected..

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, tnsrnrrnl said:

speed hack add plz

Right now can't do that as @Feretorix didn't include any "Write" to memory via the Driver, so that one can't be done right now.. If He manged to add that, Can try to figure a way for speed hack for sure! More is coming soon!

Btw, how is Auto Skill Check working with you?

Edited by GameHackerPM

4 minutes ago, GameHackerPM said:

Right now can't do that as @Feretorix didn't include any "Write" to memory via the Driver, so that one can't be done right now.. If He manged to add that, Can try to figure a way for speed hack for sure! More is coming soon!

Btw, how is Auto Skill Check working with you?

perfect check 

Released an Updated for ver. 4.1.0 ! Please test everything and report if any problems occurs! Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

I'm extremely new to coding, and want to learn how to make my own hacks for games. I wanted to do research with dead by daylight; however, I dont even know where to start. How do I even use these hacks? Just learned Python in college. 

3 hours ago, BestHouse said:

I'm extremely new to coding, and want to learn how to make my own hacks for games. I wanted to do research with dead by daylight; however, I dont even know where to start. How do I even use these hacks? Just learned Python in college. 

Best resource so start from; https://guidedhacking.com/threads/ghb0-game-hacking-bible-introduction.14450/ 

Don't think you will take short time, it needs some long time and patient + brain to think and study! You will be great if you did these. 

WeScript is just a platform to make it much easier for us to handle other things like detections/advartising.. and much more...

51 minutes ago, GameHackerPM said:

Best resource so start from; https://guidedhacking.com/threads/ghb0-game-hacking-bible-introduction.14450/ 

Don't think you will take short time, it needs some long time and patient + brain to think and study! You will be great if you did these. 

WeScript is just a platform to make it much easier for us to handle other things like detections/advartising.. and much more...

Thank you so much! Wescript is amazing and I've figured most of it out. This is an amazing project you all are doing, happy to see what this all involves into!

5 hours ago, BestHouse said:

Will this hack work with the new hotifx 4.1.1? If so, is it still safe to use with 4.1.1?

Didn't know that there is another update is out there, will check it and get it updated as well.. (I'm not at home these days, but will try to update it remotely)

1 minute ago, GameHackerPM said:

Didn't know that there is another update is out there, will check it and get it updated as well.. (I'm not at home these days, but will try to update it remotely)

It would be awesome if you can get it updated remotely, but yes hotfix patch 4.1.1 came out at 11Am today. Very surprising for DBD. Anyways thank you for the hack, it's extremely fun to use and mess around with, can't wait for you to update it. 🙂