Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
edu

[Question] Writing in memory

I was messing with the SDK however I can't find a way to write into process memory

Yes, at this point this is a planned release (very soon).

It has to be done correctly by not allowing to write any memory over regions which have the _EXECUTE_ flag to avoid shellcode executions, skipping the sandbox.

Also I have planned sendinput / postmessage / mouse_event / keybd_event API too.

Let me know if you have more suggestions or ideas! And thanks.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

3 minutes ago, Feretorix said:

It has to be done correctly by not allowing to write any memory over regions which have the _EXECUTE_ flag to avoid shellcode executions, skipping the sandbox.

Also I have planned sendinput / postmessage / mouse_event / keybd_event API too.

Great, can't wait for the update, I was translating some public cheat and found this limitation

5 minutes ago, Feretorix said:

Are these APIs just a way of wrapping in the SDK the calls to these functions or we have some basic in built bypass for anti cheats?