Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
edu

[Help] Getting offsets

I need some guidance on getting the offsets for basic games, I know its a vague question but I want to start reversing and I need some tips on where to start.

Thank you for your help, regards

Well, let's be honest. To make a visual cheat you need two things, especially in FPS games:

-a function to convert xyz(world) coordinates into xy(screen coordinates)
-a possible structure of players, having their health and world positions

For the first part, I am planning on releasing very soon a "W2S Finder Assembly" which means a WorldToScreen function finder for any game (OGL/D3D9/D3D11).
Once you find the matrix and can convert properly a worldpos to screenpos you can start searching for player/npc positions.

While the videos are not mine (for offsets finding), I can share with you a collection of Fleep's: 

3 minutes ago, Feretorix said:

Well, let's be honest. To make a visual cheat you need two things, especially in FPS games:

-a function to convert xyz(world) coordinates into xy(screen coordinates)
-a possible structure of players, having their health and world positions

For the first part, I am planning on releasing very soon a "W2S Finder Assembly" which means a WorldToScreen function finder for any game (OGL/D3D9/D3D11).
Once you find the matrix and can convert properly a worldpos to screenpos you can start searching for player/npc positions.

While the videos are not mine (for offsets finding), I can share with you a collection of Fleep's: 

Looking good, I will check that out right now, thank you!

No problem, when I finish the assembly to easily find WorldToScreen for any game I will also make a video how to use it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2020 at 7:05 PM, Feretorix said:

No problem, when I finish the assembly to easily find WorldToScreen for any game I will also make a video how to use it.

Can't wait to check that out! 

On 5/6/2020 at 7:05 PM, Feretorix said:

What kind of king you are  man,thanks a lot 

On 5/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, Feretorix said:

That'd be dope!

On 5/22/2020 at 8:20 PM, Aristo said:

Can't wait to check that out! 

On 5/23/2020 at 9:23 PM, QLAVYE said:

What kind of king you are  man,thanks a lot 

1 hour ago, Raine said:

That'd be dope!

Already released: 

Am posting a bit late to this, but I just recently found this community. As someone who has wanted to get a foot in the door to making their own cheats for awhile, but was having trouble finding motivation, the assemblies you've released are a god-send.

Thanks for the continued hard work! 🙂

• Thanks 1