Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Inspired

[Release] League of Legends

ok i think its detected i got banned i cheated like 3 month ago i got banned now so care 

Is the free version of wescript also using a driver for reading game memory or is it just the ReadProcessMemory function? If its something on ring 3 its highly possible that the anticheat detects the open handle for reading memory, which is obviously needed to update the ui when some spell was casted. Does wescript offer some additional features to prevent the handler-scanning based detection of anticheats?

Edited by varnotused

is a upgrade planed or not ? the cyrclie goes away from player and dont have and dont know where find a zoom hack

5 hours ago, devzhai said:

they need to update the wescript ... yes the circle is moving away i updated to latest version

You could have just updated the offsets and you can create a new topic.

The old version of Inspired works fine.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

I would really like to contribute on github but there are still a few questions regarding the security before I try to add new features or fix bugs. 

My questions:

• Does the free wescript version only use the win32 api readprocessmemory function and are there additional additional security features by wescript? @Aristo @Feretorix
  • Does the lol anticheat only search for injected dll's or also for open handles by external hacks? @devzhai

Things I would like to implement:

• Reading memory based on premium driver api
  • Better spell cooldown ui
  • offsets based on pattern scanning instead of updating it every patch

On 12/10/2020 at 7:18 AM, devzhai said:

pls update ur all sharpdx feretox i will try to update because the circle are moving

SharpDX is a drawing library, it works 100% at borderless(non fullscreen) and desktop resolution matching the game resolution.

You just need to correctly update the script. You can make a new release topic and I will help you do a proper update.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Hey, i can't seem to get this working i did everything as shown but as i press f8 twice it just says compiling error, and if it doesnt the menu is prioritized and i cant do anything else

Any suggestions? :)