Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Feretorix

Fall Guys Cheeto - Assembly for speed and high jump.

With the credits from a cheat table I found online, >> https://pastebin.com/VFdECgCE I was able to craft for 2-3 hours an easy to use WSA assembly which acts like a trainer.

What it does is sig scanning the constant values which the game generates for the player object, it's really ghetto but it should work fine for a while. It's also undetected to be used.

Read this tutorial how to install the Loader (so you can activate the assembly below):

Install the assembly, menu key is Insert.

Link to install: https://github.com/WeScript/WeScript.Assemblies

Screenshot: 

wescript_fallguyscheeto.png

Video:

• Thanks 3

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Can't seem to get this to work, I downloaded the Assembly, pressed f5 and then activated the cheat, the menu did pop up when press in insert but just nothing about the game changes, I even put all thesliders to max still nothing happening, know the reason for this?

1 hour ago, iCheat said:

Can't seem to get this to work, I downloaded the Assembly, pressed f5 and then activated the cheat, the menu did pop up when press in insert but just nothing about the game changes, I even put all thesliders to max still nothing happening, know the reason for this?

Same Here 

4 hours ago, iCheat said:

Same

Posted (edited)

The game was updated. The devs were live yesterday banning a lot of people! Be careful

Edited by Poptart
I can’t spell lol

I want to apologize for everybody which was hyped but the cheat failed to work for him. I've released new Core update and it works good on all systems!

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Cheat updated - 25th August 2020.

Now it does not disconnect back to menu.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

4 hours ago, kleyox said:

doesnt seems to work again.

it works fine here,

are you sure the assembly FallGuysCheeto is checked in the loader?
are you sure the correct settings are set in [INSERT] menu hotkey?

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Try starting the game (but before you join a match) then start Loader and see if it helps, else I will try making an update. :)

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

what does super grab do?, i thought it would make ppl impossible to release but it doesnt.

2 hours ago, corality said:

what does super grab do?, i thought it would make ppl impossible to release but it doesnt.

Yes it is what is supposed to do, but it's semi working. I will check it again.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

45 minutes ago, mangkuang933 said:

They are making anti cheat updates just now , i wanna know is this still working?

Testing it is always free. 

Assembly is updated, cheat fully working. EAC Bypass costs 15$ monthly: https://wescript.app/subscriptions/

(This bypass allows using all cheats, including Apex right now and much more in the future, plus a HWID spoofer).

Edit:

Added video demostration (With EAC)

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.