Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Posted (edited)

This content is locked by the author

BETA VERSION 0.1.7 (Steam and Epic Launcher)

Rocket League Tool

Features Include but not limited to

1.) Shows Accurate Boost Timers "Can be used with BakkesMod"

Features to be added:
1.) Team and Enemy ESP
2.) Ball ESP + Prediction Lines: EDIT = DONE. BASIC LINE PREDICTION TO GOAL WITH A SIMPLE BALL ESP

3.) Car to Ball Aimbot completed. With "Key is Down" Toggle

4.) Auto jumps into ball (Hard coded with car to ball aimbot) will not work unless same key is held down!

5.) Added  Aim at Goal feature, "Thanks Heisa" (Can be toggled in menu if you do not want to use it)

6.) Added visuals to the ball to show where you should hit the ball to aim at goal if you choose not to use the feature provided above

7.) Fixed an issue where players that let go of the hotkey their car would still turn like they were still holding down a key "Thanks Fere"

Credits go as follows:
@GameHackerPM - Helped with a LOT of things and will be CoPartner from here
@Heisa - Helped me from the start, I Wouldn't be here right now without his brilliant knowledge!!😅
@CorrM - Unknown to WeScript but his UFT 4 tool (For Unreal Engine 3 - 4) Provided accurate SDK.  "https://corrm.github.io/uft/" Free tool awaiting Public Release
@Feretorix - adding W2S Function and helping me not be so NOOB xD

Please Please Request any Features you would like here as this is Beta and This Tool WILL GROW!!

tIuJA1.jpg

unknown.png

32nhJq.jpg

Edited by Poptart
New Update
  • Like 3

NEW UPDATE VERSION 0.1.4
- FIXED SOME CALCULATIONS MAKING THE GAME CRASH
- ADDED BETTER LINES TO GOAL (CAN ALL BE TOGGLED IN "INSERT MENU");
- ADDED AUTO JUMP AT BALL WITHIN A CERTAIN DISTANCE

--- ADDING NEXT--------
1.) ADDING SPECIFIC X Y Z LOCATIONS FOR MAP SO YOUR CAR WILL DO AN ACCURATE AERIAL TO HIT THE BALL //STILL WIP
2.) AUTO SPEEDFLIP KICKOFF

Thanks to everyone for helping me with this tool :heart:

• Like 2

Hello, could you please post how to compile it in steps, im struggling... New to such things, thanks in advance! 

30 minutes ago, Zdzicheu said:

Hello, could you please post how to compile it in steps, im struggling... New to such things, thanks in advance! 

If you go to my discord link there is a perfect tutorial ❤️

So, I bought the premium version and the aimbot is just awesome!

The only "annoying" thing is that you have to load the hack every time you start a new game. But other than that it is worth the money for sure!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, xqzme said:

The only "annoying" thing is that you have to load the hack every time you start a new game. But other than that it is worth the money for sure!

xD thanks bro. I am looking for a better solution so the tool recognizes a new game start so you don't have to do this ❤️

20 hours ago, xqzme said:

Hey bro, fixed your issue, make sure to redownload ❤️

kHx2Fw.jpg

Edited by Poptart

On 8/21/2020 at 1:41 PM, Poptart said:

BETA VERSION 0.1.6

Rocket League Tool

Features Include but not limited to

1.) Shows Accurate Boost Timers "Can be used with BakkesMod"

Features to be added:
1.) Team and Enemy ESP
2.) Ball ESP + Prediction Lines: EDIT = DONE. BASIC LINE PREDICTION TO GOAL WITH A SIMPLE BALL ESP

3.) Car to Ball Aimbot completed. With "Key is Down" Toggle

4.) Auto jumps into ball (Hard coded with car to ball aimbot) will not work unless same key is held down!

5.) Added  Aim at Goal feature, "Thanks Heisa" (Can be toggled in menu if you do not want to use it)

6.) Added visuals to the ball to show where you should hit the ball to aim at goal if you choose not to use the feature provided above

7.) Fixed an issue where players that let go of the hotkey their car would still turn like they were still holding down a key "Thanks Fere"

Credits go as follows:
@GameHackerPM - Helped with a LOT of things and will be CoPartner from here
@Heisa - Helped me from the start, I Wouldn't be here right now without his brilliant knowledge!!😅
@CorrM - Unknown to WeScript but his UFT 4 tool (For Unreal Engine 3 - 4) Provided accurate SDK.  "https://corrm.github.io/uft/" Free tool awaiting Public Release
@Feretorix - adding W2S Function and helping me not be so NOOB xD

Please Please Request any Features you would like here as this is Beta and This Tool WILL GROW!!

Where I post my On working updates https://discord.gg/GMxzDmU
https://www.patreon.com/PoptartWS

tIuJA1.jpg

unknown.png

32nhJq.jpg

Awesome stuff lad 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NEW UPDATE 0.1.7

FIXED ISSUES CAUSING PLAYERS TO NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE TOOL AS OF THE RECENT UPDATE

SEVERAL PEOPLE REPORTED ISSUES WITH THE AUTOSCAN FEATURE SO AT THIS TIME IT IS DISABLED

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Hey,

I registered here because this tool looks very good. The boost timer and other visuals seem to be slightly off (depending on your distance and angle to it sometimes even a lot). Is it possible to fix this? 

24 minutes ago, Sillvar said:

Hey,

I registered here because this tool looks very good. The boost timer and other visuals seem to be slightly off (depending on your distance and angle to it sometimes even a lot). Is it possible to fix this? 

Can you explain more or give an example like a screenshot?

25 minutes ago, Sillvar said:

Hey,

And also did you pay for this tool?

57 minutes ago, Poptart said:

And also did you pay for this tool?

No I used the free version. 

57 minutes ago, Poptart said:

Can you explain more or give an example like a screenshot?

I can't take a screenshot because it got removed I think. What I mean is the time number was sometimes like 1 meter to the left or right depending and how close you were to the boost and what angle it was to you. 

Edited by Sillvar

5 minutes ago, Sillvar said:

No I used the free version. 

I can't take a screenshot because it got removed I think. What I mean is the time number was sometimes like 1 meter to the left or right depending and how close you were to the boost and what angle it was to you. 

There isn’t a free version???

Rocket League tool has been updated for the recent patch, go earn your new ranks!

Edited by Poptart

NEW UPDATE OUT FOR EPICS LAUNCHER SUPPORT

If you have already paid and just want to smurf on your opponent, you'll notice another link where you paid ❤️

On 9/29/2020 at 2:11 PM, HarobMikonam said:

Is this GoS rl 2.0  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well sir. Umm. Gos will always be better but you could consider this inspired by that.