Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Int

How to check structures and walls?

I've always wondered how to do a wall check and structures at Aimbot. Why often your aim is pulled to wall or structures. However I'm blind and can't understand how to do this check on aimbot. If anyone can help me, I'll be happy. I try to understand and seek knowledge about it

Thanks!

• Like 1

There are 3 ways to make visiblity checks in games being external:

1. Hope that somewhere in that "game" there is a isVisible (bSpotted in CSGO, but laggy) flag for each entity and you can access it just like you do for health, position, etc. (easiest)
  2. Find how the game is treating the map file and calculating walls, emulate this behavior and do the same in your external cheat. https://github.com/ReactiioN1337/valve-bsp-parser
  3. Find a function in the game which is used to check for visibility, write a shellcode and inject a thread in the game which will scan for you all entities and store the visibility result for you, so you can access it like in 1) Sadly this method is not possible in WSA since you can't inject shellcodes.
  • Like 2

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

2 hours ago, Feretorix said:

There are 3 ways to make visiblity checks in games being external:

1. Hope that somewhere in that "game" there is a isVisible (bSpotted in CSGO, but laggy) flag for each entity and you can access it just like you do for health, position, etc. (easiest)
  2. Find how the game is treating the map file and calculating walls, emulate this behavior and do the same in your external cheat. https://github.com/ReactiioN1337/valve-bsp-parser
  3. Find a function in the game which is used to check for visibility, write a shellcode and inject a thread in the game which will scan for you all entities and store the visibility result for you, so you can access it like in 1) Sadly this method is not possible in WSA since you can't inject shellcodes.

The first method worked perfectly. Thanks!!!