Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
GameHackerPM

Escape From Tarkov (EFT) Assembly ESP and Aimbot Soon. [No Recoil/Dead Body ESP] Updated 1.0.1.1

I want to introduce EFT Cheat and Easy ESP Undetected totally! (External)

[Insert] For the menu to edit visuals and items required.

Our cheat Discord: https://discord.gg/fzHv26n

Current Features:

• Enemy ESP.
  • Player Names.
  • Distance.
  • Bots ESP.
  • Bosses And Raiders ESP.
  • Health ESP.
  • Map Loot Items ESP.
  • Dead Bodies ESP. (New)
  • No Recoil. (New)

There are more Features gonna be added very soon included Skeleton and Aimbot..

Here are some Screenshots:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Now to buy it, you need to be Subscribed in WeScript.APP (WSA) from the store here: https://wescript.app/subscriptions/ (14.99 EUR Per Month) + Pay another 35 Euro via the next box to be able to use it! So Total is (50 Euros Per Month) Notice this price will get higher later, but this is the lowest price in the market for Undetected cheat (ESP).

This content is locked by the author

After that you can simple install the assembly in WSA after installing it from here: https://wescript.app/forum/4-wescriptloaderexe-download/

Then Install the Assembly itself by using this Link: https://github.com/GameHackerPM/WeScriptsAddons And Choose Escape From Tarvkov Assembly

Important to avoid getting banned: 
You need to inject to notepad.exe instead of WeScript.Dummy.exe to change that: Click on Settings then change WeScript.Dummy to Notepad, and once you open notepad as administrator it should work and it will automatically close the loader! Make sure not to open the loader while you are in game! to avoid getting banned.

You can also see a video for whole process from here: 

Thanks and enjoy hacking..!

Edited by GameHackerPM
Update 1.0.1.1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Aristo said:

Thanks for the effort, can't wait to see the aimbot feature! 😛 

4 minutes ago, Feretorix said:

Really hot release, well done!

Thanks guys, Hope it reach to people that looking forward it! 🙂

Hey! i love the idea of your software. I did use it for a day and it caused a few performance issues on my PC. my frames dropped to about 30 frames or less while using item and player ESP. i have no idea if it is something that you could optimize for the future. I also noticed a bug where if i alt tabbed it would cause my task bar to stay overlayed on top of my game. maybe look into that (i have 2 monitors btw and even tabbing to to the other monitor caused that issue) Don't take this as a negative this is just constructive feedback 🙂 keep it up. good luck on future releases

I've pushed an update for the "taskbar" issue you're having since it was part of the Core. @EssBeeYT

If there are items ESP, he probably needs to add caching and not use a big heavy loop.

Edit:

On a quick look, indeed it needs caching the xyz positions of already existing items close to the players, maybe caching them every 1 second will be a good start.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

15 hours ago, Feretorix said:

I've pushed an update for the "taskbar" issue you're having since it was part of the Core. @EssBeeYT

If there are items ESP, he probably needs to add caching and not use a big heavy loop.

Edit:

On a quick look, indeed it needs caching the xyz positions of already existing items close to the players, maybe caching them every 1 second will be a good start.

It's weird that he got 30 FPS, I tried on my PC + other 3 PCs different Specs and all got 90-100 FPS! Unless you are out of the game, it get's better once you get inside the game! @EssBeeYT.

yo if anyone is debating to buy this trust me iv been scammed by 4 providers but know that I have found my boy @GameHackerPM I have but nothing and respect for this dude 100% you can honestly trust  this guy and he is legit and a beast can't wait what the next update will be for this hacks 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, livemonster1 said:

yo if anyone is debating to buy this trust me iv been scammed by 4 providers but know that I have found my boy @GameHackerPM I have but nothing and respect for this dude 100% you can honestly trust  this guy and he is legit and a beast can't wait what the next update will be for this hacks 

wow thank you for the review

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

1 hour ago, livemonster1 said:

Appreciate your review and glad to hear you liked it! Enjoy.

Pushed update for the detection, it should be undetected again now, and It changes the HWID every report to the game + you need to inject to notepad.exe instead of WeScript.Dummy.exe to change that: Click on Settings then change WeScript.Dummy to Notepad, and once you open notepad as administrator it should work and it will automatically close the loader! Make sure not to open the loader while you are in game! to avoid getting banned.

Ver. 1.0.0.3

4 hours ago, ElMaestro said:

UD for the newest game version?

It's UD, but a MUST to use it the right way:

Important to avoid getting banned: 
You need to inject to notepad.exe instead of WeScript.Dummy.exe to change that: Click on Settings then change WeScript.Dummy to Notepad, and once you open notepad as administrator it should work and it will automatically close the loader! Make sure not to open the loader while you are in game! to avoid getting banned.

• Thanks 1

The cheat is currently updated to the latest patch and tested over two weeks no ban at all! 

Added Dead Bodies ESP and No Recoil! 

Version 1.0.1.1

• Like 1