Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Feretorix

[Release] WeScript.app Apex Legends Premium ESP & Aimbot With HWID Spoofer!

31 minutes ago, winkawaks23 said:

I think this cheat not 100 percent stable.yes it is.

This cheat is working fine with the glow version(without getting banned) the old posts do not belong to the new version of it. I think people need a new thread, kinda weird. 

1 hour ago, Python-Cod said:

?

atm it has only 2 settings
one is 100% speed and the other is 15%
you could copy the whole cheat from github and make it to something you prefer
i found 17 to 15 being pretty decent and 15 being pretty much the most "legit" one.

1 hour ago, Aristo said:

This cheat is working fine with the glow version(without getting banned) the old posts do not belong to the new version of it. I think people need a new thread, kinda weird. 

You can get banned anyways.
I think Apex is going for stats based bans too, my first acc survived for almost 5 days. i was switching between hard and soft aim. mostly raging tho

2 minutes ago, OuijaBoard said:

You can get banned anyways.
I think Apex is going for stats based bans too, my first acc survived for almost 5 days. i was switching between hard and soft aim. mostly raging tho

Yes, while using cheats you can get banned, i am not saying you never get banned o.O try to read it properly, Im just saying people read the old posts and think it's instantly detected or broken. 

1 minute ago, Aristo said:

Yes, while using cheats you can get banned, i am not saying you never get banned o.O try to read it properly, Im just saying people read the old posts and think it's detected or broken. 

My bad, misunderstood.

Just now, OuijaBoard said:

My bad, misunderstood.

No problem, that's why i said we need a new thread because the old posts make people confuse, glow version works fine and i havent get banned, but i do not play much maybe i can get banned if i play too much or rage i am not sure but its not detected and bans you instantly. 

The soft aim is perfect for medium and long range distances. But when you have very good aim at medium range and in close range you can't hit a shot, something is wrong ...

23 hours ago, Python-Cod said:

The soft aim is perfect for medium and long range distances. But when you have very good aim at medium range and in close range you can't hit a shot, something is wrong ...

I need to apply an update ... to make higher speeds aim at close range and slower at long range.

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

4 hours ago, CrackedCoffee said:

my pc keeps blue screening everytime i use the cheat

Mine crashes randomly... 
What's the error?

Edited by Python-Cod

What exactly do i edit if i wanna change the keys as there is nothing in the files i see in earlier tutorial, i just wanna have it to V

6 minutes ago, rkellis said:

What exactly do i edit if i wanna change the keys as there is nothing in the files i see in earlier tutorial, i just wanna have it to V

If you meant V as aimkey, here it is, you can use this. (All the other settings are default.)

https://github.com/4risto/WeScript.App/blob/master/apex with V key.rar 

Download this rar and move the folder to desktop, and Install that as local file and enable it in the loader.

Just now, rkellis said:

You're quite fast, Thank you very much.

You're welcome, I was just checking the forum 😄 you're the lucky one. 

1 hour ago, Aristo said:

If you meant V as aimkey, here it is, you can use this. (All the other settings are default.)

https://github.com/4risto/WeScript.App/blob/master/apex with V key.rar 

Download this rar and move the folder to desktop, and Install that as local file and enable it in the loader.

it's still detected with default settings i thing aim speed its 100 and its very rage