Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Feretorix

[Release] WeScript.app Apex Legends Premium ESP & Aimbot With HWID Spoofer!

2 hours ago, robar22 said:

i get banned after 2 match

Have you unlocked the hidden content from Feretorix? How do you play? Aimbot spot = Head / Aimbot Speed = 100% ?

7 hours ago, Python-Cod said:

Have you unlocked the hidden content from Feretorix? How do you play? Aimbot spot = Head / Aimbot Speed = 100% ?

yeas i unlocked 

i thing aim spot head and speed 100 

because i can't use the menu

Edited by robar22

1 hour ago, robar22 said:

yeas i unlocked 

i thing aim spot head and speed 100 

because i can't use the menu

You can change the settings, just go to this folder: %appdata%\WS........\WeScript.SDK\MenuSettings\ApexLegends and  find this "aimspeed.MenuSlider.json" and open it with notepad and change the speed as you wish. 

You can also use the other files to change the value of the other features.

36 minutes ago, robar22 said:

i try but not work the only thing work its aimbot key

Did you change the value and save then open the loader after doing that? 

10 minutes ago, Aristo said:

Did you change the value and save then open the loader after doing that? 

yeas i did more than once

10 hours ago, Python-Cod said:

I'm getting same from this guy, and i'm using your method to. So i think something is detected. 

1 hour ago, bazante said:

I'm getting same from this guy, and i'm using your method to. So i think something is detected. 

If you're using Feretorix's method AND mine you should be without a ban for a week. Do you know if your pc is hwid banned? Feretorix is currently running some tests to verify the detection status. In your pc does the menu shows up normally? If not, have you changed the hotkey and try again? In the release of the driver, I got 3 accounts banned in 2 days (The first one was my main😭. I thought it was completely undetected). After all these bans I found the method I'm using and I lasted for a week.

38 minutes ago, Python-Cod said:

If you're using Feretorix's method AND mine you should be without a ban for a week. Do you know if your pc is hwid banned? Feretorix is currently running some tests to verify the detection status. In your pc does the menu shows up normally? If not, have you changed the hotkey and try again? In the release of the driver, I got 3 accounts banned in 2 days (The first one was my main😭. I thought it was completely undetected). After all these bans I found the method I'm using and I lasted for a week.

the menu is shows but can't use 

2 minutes ago, robar22 said:

the menu is shows but can't use 

So it shows up but you can't expand the options, visuals - aimbot etc or you can't change the options, aimbot fov, esp box color? 

24 minutes ago, Python-Cod said:

So it shows up but you can't expand the options, visuals - aimbot etc or you can't change the options, aimbot fov, esp box color? 

exactly

3 minutes ago, Python-Cod said:

Exactly, you can't expand or you can't change? 

can't change 

8 hours ago, Python-Cod said:

Yes, using feretorix's method, and your method. If my pc is hwid banned, idk. Any way to know? But if menu have a Hwid spoofer, and they can detect my original hwid, spoofer dont working anymore. And i'm using GamerHacker script version, bcuz feretorix version dont have a aimspot hotkey.

Edited by bazante

2 hours ago, bazante said:

Yes, using feretorix's method, and your method. If my pc is hwid banned, idk. Any way to know? But if menu have a Hwid spoofer, and they can detect my original hwid, spoofer dont working anymore. And i'm using GamerHacker script version, bcuz feretorix version dont have a aimspot hotkey.

You better not run any other programs when you're about to play apex. I was also using the GameHackerPM's version of the script for the last 4 days before the ban for the same reason.

You are getting banned after some hours while you're playing or you close apex and after a while you reopen and you see you're banned?Also are you the only ones who are getting banned after some hours? @robar22@bazante

2 hours ago, Python-Cod said:

You are getting banned after some hours while you're playing or you close apex and after a while you reopen and you see you're banned?Also are you the only ones who are getting banned after some hours? @robar22@bazante

Like, i play 1 hour and banned.

Gona try something diferent and new to see what happens.

Is there anyone still playing and not banned yet? Maybe share how you then manage not to get banned yet

1 minute ago, dynasoul said:

Is there anyone still playing and not banned yet? Maybe share how you then manage not to get banned yet

I don't think there is anyone. Since it's detected, everyone is getting banned within hours.

25 minutes ago, dynasoul said:

If someone not get banned i doubt he gona share a way if can be patched.

I am checking in depth what is going on in a few hours. We might have to hide the "notepad" process to stay safe.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.