Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
R3born

CSGO easy eSports Cheat (Howto)

As you all know you cannot manualmap into CSGO with easy anti cheat, but there is still a chance on how to make a cheat working on EasyAC

NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR CHEAT WORKING WITH THIS METHOD. .. IF YOU KNOW PLEASE DM ME AND I WILL EDIT THIS

So there is cheats which you put into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and name them crashhandler.dll which is a module loaded into CSGO by Steam I belive?

Start easyAC, go to CMD and type "sc stop EasyAntiCheat" then you put the crashhandler AKA your cheat renamed to crashhandler into the steam directory... now you start CSGO and your cheat is probably going to inject.

Then go to steam and start EasyAntiCheat again (it is already open but the service isnt)

there you go!

2 hours ago, Feretorix said:

Have you tested this? Pretty sure it shouldn't work in 2020...

can you try?

6 hours ago, R3born said:

can you try?

No, but EAC checks if dlls have a valid certificate no matter what, most likely patched since 2018.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

On 9/6/2020 at 7:13 AM, R3born said:

As you all know you cannot manualmap into CSGO with easy anti cheat, but there is still a chance on how to make a cheat working on EasyAC

NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR CHEAT WORKING WITH THIS METHOD. .. IF YOU KNOW PLEASE DM ME AND I WILL EDIT THIS

So there is cheats which you put into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and name them crashhandler.dll which is a module loaded into CSGO by Steam I belive?

This content is locked by the author

This is outdated for some games. But there are games that have an older version of the EAC. For example: Combat arms NA

Result: Invalid method