Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
u004A

Playerbased Features

I've experimented with Minecraft for a while now, and the only real features I was able to get to work were ones that relied on constant values. The default reach value, for example, is 3.0, so I simply pattern scanned for that to get matches. I continously scanned to get the addresses I was searching for even after GC cleanup cycles or JIT-related things. The problem I'm facing, and I haven't really made progress on it, is to find anything player-related. That involves stuff like aimbots, ESP, etc. I can't find any pattern, since values quite obviously won't work as they are dynamic, that allows me to efficiently do things like that. How would I go about finding those patterns? If there will be a Minecraft assembly (hopefully), would those modules be included?

Thanks

Since it's "Java" it it kind of possible to cheat on that game while being internal (not saying it's impossible attacking from external, just harder).

I've been trying to find you a reliable source you can work on and the best thing I found appears to be internal so far.

http://puu.sh/FKTIV/7dd66297ed.rar

Another way to find resources would be searching for the following in google

site:github.com minecraft external

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Thanks! I will take a look at that.

Since I really want to tackle this externally, do you have any recommendations on actually finding those player patterns?

Also, do you think an assembly for Minecraft for WeScript could be done?

Send me a PM with a link to your Minecraft version, I will install it and check it out eventually.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.