Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Feretorix

WeScript.App DeadByDaylight Assembly (Requires EAC bypass)

I've been playing around creating a bypass which involves some ring0 tricks to access memory of protected games from BE/EAC. I will be releasing this bypass at some point later, since it's not 100% ready to be used from the regular users, plus I haven't decided if I should post this for free or ask for a small amount of money to apply this same bypass to the WeScript platform.

Long story short, I succeeded at creating that bypass, it allowed me to access the game memory. I've made a working assembly out of it.

It consists of BoxESP for Killers and Survivors, plus the matrix which I'm reading in the example is kind of bogus and doesn't consider correctly the vertical mouse placement, but it works at 45 degrees with no issue.

This is the direct code (if anyone wants to check it out before compiling) https://github.com/WeScript/WeScript.Assemblies/blob/master/DeadByDaylight/Program.cs
It also doesn't have FindPattern implemented (I was lazy this time).
Plus in the commented out stuff you can find a bruteforce ghetto finder of ID's if they change over patches.

Here is a link to install from: https://github.com/WeScript/WeScript.Assemblies

And here is a screenshot how it looks like:

dbd_example.png

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

11 hours ago, Feretorix said:

I've been playing around creating a bypass which involves some ring0 tricks to access memory of protected games from BE/EAC. I will be releasing this bypass at some point later, since it's not 100% ready to be used from the regular users, plus I haven't decided if I should post this for free or ask for a small amount of money to apply this same bypass to the WeScript platform.

You have done this in C#, or with assistance of lower-level languages? Nice job regardless.

Very nice! We appreciate your constant activity. Regards

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2020 at 3:16 AM, Feretorix said:

Long story short, I succeeded at creating that bypass, it allowed me to access the game memory. I've made a working assembly out of it.

It consists of BoxESP for Killers and Survivors, plus the matrix which I'm reading in the example is kind of bogus and doesn't consider correctly the vertical mouse placement, but it works at 45 degrees with no issue.

This is the direct code (if anyone wants to check it out before compiling) https://github.com/WeScript/WeScript.Assemblies/blob/master/DeadByDaylight/Program.cs
It also doesn't have FindPattern implemented (I was lazy this time).
Plus in the commented out stuff you can find a bruteforce ghetto finder of ID's if they change over patches.

Here is a link to install from: https://github.com/WeScript/WeScript.Assemblies

And here is a screenshot how it looks like:

dbd_example.png

do i have to replace with a new one AActorID sir ?

Edited by Kroonos

10 minutes ago, Kroonos said:

do i have to replace with a new one AActorID sir ?

No, the assembly will be kept up-to-date automatically. Users don't need to go trough the trouble of updating ID's or offsets.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

7 minutes ago, Feretorix said:

No, the assembly will be kept up-to-date automatically. Users don't need to go trough the trouble of updating ID's or offsets.

how do i bypass eac in dead by daylight sir?

I tried it before and the cheat didn't enter