Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Feretorix

WeScript.App DeadByDaylight Assembly (Requires EAC bypass)

On 9/12/2020 at 3:02 PM, ty01314 said:

thank you for updated the script.
can you add totem draw also if available. It is really hard to find in game  XD (edit : I found out how to edit it)

You can share your C# code for Totems so I can push to the official assembly.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

1 hour ago, zero said:

Is it possible to use this with another EAC bypass?

Hmm not sure, but why do you need another eac bypass while we have a working one? 

Hi, first thank you so much for the working ESP! 

Second, have you guys ended up adding the Totem ESP that ty01314 provided? If not is there a way to add it manually? (Edit: I was able to add it! Thanks anyways :))

Thanks!

Edited by LilOby

On 10/25/2020 at 2:58 AM, Feretorix said:

The cheat is constantly up to date and working - even today.

i think the auto skill check is broken :( any fix?

A lot is missing. Alot of gens don't show up, the skillcheck is not working, and the indoor maps don't show anything.

2 hours ago, DoTExE said:

how long has this been undetected?

It's still safe :=) safe since the release date. 

1 hour ago, DoTExE said:

so it only takes me to buy a sub and use it right? 😄

Yes. 

This probably needs updating, since the game keeps kicking me out (error: modified file, or something like that)

@Feretorix I got a little question since everything on this forum is open-sourced. (almost everything). I work mainly in C++, not C#. I want to dump bones to make my ESPBox accurate. (width / height based on bone 66 and bone 0 ( head and feet) ). The problem is that I never dumped bones before. Never worked with bones in UE4 before. I know you did not use bones in your source. I used something like you did in my source code. It is not really accurate, but it works. Also, I know that all the killers got different bones, but I will take my time to dump everything I need acording to the fact that this is a one-time dump, since bones does not update. Thank you in advance. You can add me on discord if you got a response for me, or you can write it here 🙂

criq#3127 

On 12/14/2020 at 5:51 PM, criq01 said:

@Feretorix I got a little question since everything on this forum is open-sourced. (almost everything). I work mainly in C++, not C#. I want to dump bones to make my ESPBox accurate. (width / height based on bone 66 and bone 0 ( head and feet) ). The problem is that I never dumped bones before. Never worked with bones in UE4 before. I know you did not use bones in your source. I used something like you did in my source code. It is not really accurate, but it works. Also, I know that all the killers got different bones, but I will take my time to dump everything I need acording to the fact that this is a one-time dump, since bones does not update. Thank you in advance. You can add me on discord if you got a response for me, or you can write it here 🙂

criq#3127 

You can loop all bones and compare their "Z" axis position, basically the head is the highest position on screen, same for the feet. You can use that for a dump.

You still need to know the bone offsets structure though.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

1 hour ago, Feretorix said:

You can loop all bones and compare their "Z" axis position, basically the head is the highest position on screen, same for the feet. You can use that for a dump.

You still need to know the bone offsets structure though.

Yeah. the main question is "How to dump the bones". The rest I know 🙂 I tought you know how to dump the bone offsets

You need to be able to iterate the bones, here is an example code:

Vector BonePos, drawPos;
	for (int bone = 0; bone < 71; bone++)
	{
		if (GetBonePosition(target, BonePos, bone))
		{
		if (WorldToScreen(BonePos, drawPos))		
		DrawString(drawPos.x, drawPos.y, Color(255, 0, 0, 255), "%d", bone);

}
		else continue;
	}

Which looks like this:

a2c7hYu.png

Source: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/176048-finding-bone-ids-external.html

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.