Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Feretorix

[Release] WeScript.app Apex Legends ESP & Aimbot Prediction with EAC Bypass!

2 hours ago, ghost_troop said:

go here 

Yes I'm aware of this thread, but I've noticed some inactivity lately from the creators of the threads.

3 hours ago, Python-Cod said:

Yes I'm aware of this thread, but I've noticed some inactivity lately from the creators of the threads.

It's not inactivity, it's just need to be updated with the latest offsets.. I'm aware with that, but also had some problems with driver for bypassing EAC so I couldn't get it updated. So I'm waiting for Feretorix to check and update it.

The driver update just got released, a total of 3 driver options are available, with suggesting to use "frost_64" for Windows 10 at the moment.

The DBD assembly is updated, currently working on updating the Apex one.

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Posted (edited)

I ran into this weird issue, is it?  idk, lmk if im wrong.

So when i used it the first time for about 45 minutes the timer for disconnecting disappeared after 85 seconds, and only when i was in the lobby unready waiting for it to run out i got sent back to main menu, but when i was in a game about to land and the timer hit 0, nothing happend i just played the entire game without getting backed out, although i had the "bypass" ("r5apex.exe->EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe" and "EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe->#EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe") on. So it only sent me back when i was in lobby, and suddenly after just beeing AFK for about 20 minutes leaving the game with everything open, when i returned and got into a game i kicked me after the timer now and when i reconnect it never put me in the game ive just been in. I always went back into the "lobby"

Edited by Taxorrr
missed a section

3 minutes ago, Taxorrr said:

I ran into this weird issue, is it?  idk, lmk if im wrong.

So when i used it the first time for about 45 minutes the timer for disconnecting disappeared after 85 seconds, and only when i was in the lobby unready waiting for it to run out i got sent back to main menu, but when i was in a game about to land and the timer hit 0, nothing happend i just played the entire game without getting backed out, although i had the "bypass" ("r5apex.exe->EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe" and "EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe->#EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe") on. So it only sent me back when i was in lobby, and suddenly after just beeing AFK for about 20 minutes leaving the game with everything open, when i returned and got into a game i kicked me after the timer now and when i reconnect it never put me in the game ive just been in. I always went back into the "lobby"

They have fixed this trick to play without EAC, I am currently working an update which will include a driver bypass.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

7 minutes ago, Feretorix said:

They have fixed this trick to play without EAC, I am currently working an update which will include a driver bypass.

Alright thank you good to know, i'll be waiting for the update

1 minute ago, Taxorrr said:

Alright thank you good to know, i'll be waiting for the update

Just a note .The driver will be paid. Or Feretorix is talking about an other free driver because the driver that the community was waiting so long is released. Or I'm wrong?

Also something similar happened to me today.

2 minutes ago, Python-Cod said:

Just a note .The driver will be paid. Or Feretorix is talking about an other free driver because the driver that the community was waiting so long is released. Or I'm wrong?

Also something similar happened to me today.

I guess its free, since he said he's updating his older "free" script which will "include" the new bypass, and it was already free. Or I'm wrong?

22 hours ago, Taxorrr said:

I guess its free, since he said he's updating his older "free" script which will "include" the new bypass, and it was already free. Or I'm wrong?

With the reconnect trick it's 100% free but with the last pacth they fixed the free bypass. (But some people in this thread were talking about a trick to bring up the way) So you can try the way and or you can just buy the driver bypass and play without the time or reconnect thing, the cheat itself is free but the bypass(it'll support more cheats in the future, for all the eac/be anticheats.) 

So simply you can try to use it with the reconnect thing, check the old messages in this thread a few people were talking about it, if you can make it work you can use it 100% free if you have trouble with the reconnect/timer method, you can just buy the bypass and use the cheat 🙂

46 minutes ago, kittenchnero said:

is the paid bypass version avalaible now in the forum? 

Yes, https://wescript.app/subscriptions/

All the subcriptions options have the bypass, remember you should play with legit settings(not so obviously) so won't get banned we still don't have "hwid spoofer" this bypass will bypass their anticheat, you'll be ok if you don't get reported much. And you won't need to deal with reconnect thing.

It's best to use this cheat with a HWID spoofer from somewhere else.

And yes, I can confirm the cheat is updated with driver - which is paid.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

17 hours ago, Aristo said:

With the reconnect trick it's 100% free but with the last pacth they fixed the free bypass. (But some people in this thread were talking about a trick to bring up the way) So you can try the way and or you can just buy the driver bypass and play without the time or reconnect thing, the cheat itself is free but the bypass(it'll support more cheats in the future, for all the eac/be anticheats.) 

So simply you can try to use it with the reconnect thing, check the old messages in this thread a few people were talking about it, if you can make it work you can use it 100% free if you have trouble with the reconnect/timer method, you can just buy the bypass and use the cheat 🙂

I want to continue with the "free" cheat and the reconnect method but I can't because since the last 12 hours the cheat doesn't work at all. No esp no aimbot no nothing.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:24 AM, GameHackerPM said:

You have to change both names.. Can you screenshot to show us how did you do it?

Im having the same problem can  help me

i did everything u said

Edited by joshisinsanejarv

22 hours ago, Python-Cod said:

I want to continue with the "free" cheat and the reconnect method but I can't because since the last 12 hours the cheat doesn't work at all. No esp no aimbot no nothing.

i think  it's subscription ONLY now 😞

They patched the reconnect method, only driver with subscription works and you need HWID spoofer.

Currently the driver got detected on EAC, I am working on making it safe to use once again.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

31 minutes ago, Feretorix said:

They patched the reconnect method, only driver with subscription works and you need HWID spoofer.

Currently the driver got detected on EAC, I am working on making it safe to use once again.

Im not playing apex anymore but, they did not patch the reconnect feature. They simply disabled the reconnect feature when the disconnection is not connection based. This is because they can not fix the eac renaming method. That is why they have come to this point 

Bon Voyage Cheatermans

Edited by _H4x02_
  • Like 1

There's a new method to mimic reconnecting, currently speaking with the creator of the method for possible release.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:06 AM, Feretorix said:

HOLY SHIT YOUR INSANE!

spacer.png