Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
GameHackerPM

[Release] Feretorix's Apex Legends + Radar + Item ESP + Items Menu + Driver Supported (Ver. 1.2.1.0)

Posted (edited)

Hello.. I decided to work around some of the scirpts that Feretorix made for example Apex Legends, it was fast edits just for now, if there any other ideas, please let me know.
This is the same Feretorix's Apex Legends Script, but I modifed it a bit and added some stuff.. Here is the Orignal Topic: (Please follow that topic first before you install with the link below)

What I added right now:

1. Radar.

Screenshot-2.png

2. Button for AimSpot Switch and Status of the current AimSpot.

Screenshot-3.png

3. Item ESP: (Ver. 1.0.1.0)

spacer.png

4. Items Menu: (Ver. 1.2.0.0)

spacer.png

Known Problems: 

1. Currently the Radar has something wrong with it which it shows the oppsite side for the enemy somehow the left goes right and the right goes left. (Sorry for that, will fix it asap)

So Here is the GitHub Link: https://github.com/GameHackerPM/WeScriptsAddons (For Any Updates, you can simply refresh the download to get the latest version)

Thanks Feretorix for WeScript.App and Awesome Free script for Apex + EAC Bypass.

Edited by GameHackerPM
  • Thanks 1

With looping from 60 to 1024 entities you can probably also add weapon ESP on the ground. I will try finding the offset and posting it in this thread.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Just now, Feretorix said:

With looping from 60 to 1024 entities you can probably also add weapon ESP on the ground. I will try finding the offset and posting it in this thread.

Well I believe I may be able to do so if they are in the same loop as well as I can write the data of each entity until I find the names/Type/coords.. I think that will be possible to get.

Also if possible you may check the problem with the radar.. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. The right is left and left is right..

Yeah, I will take a look at this, but first let me upload some rank badges first.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

That item ESP is huge update!

I'd suggest adding a list of minimum tiers to show.

All Tiers, Blue and Better, Purple and Better, Purple and Above
Ability to disable ammo and other minor stuff.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Thanks for the update I don't really know this game when i was trying to play it i was having hard time to find some guns/items 😄 this can help me 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Feretorix said:

That item ESP is huge update!

I'd suggest adding a list of minimum tiers to show.

All Tiers, Blue and Better, Purple and Better, Purple and Above
Ability to disable ammo and other minor stuff.

Sure thinking about that, but It would be even better if you can give us Combobox (With checkbox List inside) so we can let the user easily choose with each items (And will be good too to add separator between)

Edited by GameHackerPM

44 minutes ago, GameHackerPM said:

Sure thinking about that, but It would be even better if you can give us Combobox (With checkbox List inside) so we can let the user easily choose with each items (And will be good too to add separator between

That is really interesting menu request option, I like it!

Edit:

In the meantime you can use regular checkboxes and separator outside of a combo-box.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

6 minutes ago, nuri said:

Can you put a video on this?

Why do you need a video for this? You just need to install like this:  Then active it on the Loader and go to game, that's it you don't need another video for just a same thing. This is really easy please do not make it bigger. 

I get into the game and the menu shows up when i press insert but i see nothing and no aimbot or anything please help

same also. Menu appeared and i set my aim bot key to right mouse. Also it appeared at the top of my screen we script(144).

9 hours ago, korokuchi said:

I get into the game and the menu shows up when i press insert but i see nothing and no aimbot or anything please help

Did you rename the executable files properly to stop EAC from running?

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

13 hours ago, Feretorix said:

Did you rename the executable files properly to stop EAC from running?

After renaming those file,still not working but it can show menu(insert).

8 hours ago, winkawaks23 said:

After renaming those file,still not working but it can show menu(insert).

After renaming the files, you should get kicked out around every 86 seconds out of the game even without cheats, does that happen?

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

3 hours ago, Feretorix said:

After renaming the files, you should get kicked out around every 86 seconds out of the game even without cheats, does that happen?

It doesn't show the !80! countdown timer.

6 hours ago, winkawaks23 said:

It doesn't show the !80! countdown timer.

Thanks guys.it is working now.i just reinstall my apex. 🙂

add to the wallhack glow esp so that there is a color difference behind the wall and not behind the camp

• Like 1

Yes, the difference in the colors if the enemy is in actual view or not would be very useful. Also the color of energy ammo is very similar to the one from golden weapons(peacekeeper,devotion...). A good feature would also be if we can customize the rarity of item esp. For example, just purple or just golden.