Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Default Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
GenerationZ

CSGO New Updates against cheats for injections of dll etc.

CSGO just updated and I came across this that they mentioned : Just to share this news to you guys 🙂 

Today we’re shipping an optional beta branch of CS:GO with changes that are part of our continuing fight against cheating. To help out, you can opt in to the beta by following the instructions here.

CS:GO now significantly restricts the types of programs and files that can interact with the game.

In the unlikely event that you launch the game with incompatible files, you will receive a warning indicating the incompatible file and may be blocked from joining VAC-enabled servers. To resolve the issue, you can disable the ‘Trusted Launch’ in your game settings, however this may temporarily impact your trust score.

For developers of third-party programs that interact directly with the CS:GO executable process, we have added requirements that will impact your software. Moving forward, all DLLs that interact with CS:GO will need to be digitally signed with an Authenticode signature. Additionally, we will block signed DLLs if their functionality interferes with the game in any way.

Source https://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2020/06/30683/

• Like 1

Yeah read about this already, wondering if it's gonna change anything. 

• Like 1

Really interesting, but I doubt it will do anything against WeScript APP. 

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

Really interesting, i will check this out.

giphy.gif

Gaben strategies too OP.

2 hours ago, engine2 said:

I dont get kicked lol.

Yes, i don't get either. 

• Thanks 1