We're hosting the best game enhancement tools. Visit our store page.

You're a developer? Host your software with us and earn money. Learn how.

You're community manager? Become a reseller and earn money. Learn how.

Rl Goalmaster Ariel bot

Cruci

Hello, I am not entirely sure how the loader works with that reseller but you have the old .exe from the previous patch most likely. Try deleting the exe and re-download it through their loader. OR ask them how you can get the latest update if you can't do what I just typed. 

Ive deleted the loader and redownloaded it from the wescrip website and used a fresh config everything I could find or think of from both guides and lavi just isnt helping and telling me im sol and I was just wondering if that was the case since no update for Rl has come out and it worked perfect fine when I shut my pc off last night. no hotkey is bound twice everything seems good. ive used this cheat for nearly half a year so im pretty well versed in most of it so idek what could be going wrong as a fresh install always fixes it if its not under development. https://medal.tv/games/rocket-league/clips/iHOcYwHN2nbgEHkrQ/d13374AoueXs?invite=cr-MSxyTUgsMjIxNzQzMjg3LA     

My joy to key seems to work just fine as its activating in this clip while injected. 

GOALMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.JPG

18 minutes ago, Heisa said:

You are probably running other mods, such as bakkesmod. It is a known issue that both tools interfere with each other. 

Simply load WSA first, then any other mods

Then this is the reason and the solution. 

23 minutes ago, Cruci said:

im not using anything like that, had issues with bakkas mod a few months ago and uninstalled it completely. I have no rl mods or anything interfering with it

Which version is loaded into game ? Latest is v3.9.11. And what kind of issues did you have with bakkesmod ? It could be related, because they do use similar techniques to obtain data from the game. 

And have you tried reinstalling the game ?

3.9.11, I promise ive tried like every fix I can think of, usually just reinstalling it works. I dont have bakkas mod or nvidia overlay or discord overlay or anything that would touch the game besides goalmaster

Edited by Cruci

bakkas mod also just messed with the ariel bot orientating it to the center of the map as oppoed to the ball. I got told to delete bakkas mod and goalmaster, restart pc reinstall goalmaster. and it worked just fine I did that same thing this morning to no avail and ive been trying to fix it since. if you really think reinstalling the whole game would fix it I will

6 minutes ago, Cruci said:

3.9.11, I promise ive tried like every fix I can think of, usually just reinstalling it works. I dont have bakkas mod or nvidia overlay or discord overlay or anything that would touch the game besides goalmaster

So it loads in-game and you see the menu ? Do any of the drawings work, for example ball prediction, boost timers ? 

Just now, Cruci said:

No ball trails or any visuals other than the menu but flip cancels work and thats it as far as I can tell

So that does sound like an outdated version either between the game or the tool

2 minutes ago, Cruci said:

Ive clean installed the tool three times, I use steam version of rocket league and no updates so far, should I reinstall it ?

Won't hurt to try. What is the CRC-32 hash of the of the RL by Heisa.exe file ? You can use any tool or online service to check a CRC32 of a file.

Latest should be F3D939E0

3 minutes ago, Heisa said:

Won't hurt to try. What is the CRC-32 hash of the of the RL by Heisa.exe file ? You can use any tool or online service to check a CRC32 of a file.

Latest should be F3D939E0

Now I do have a question, Ive never has any issues before but I do run this cheat off a usb drive. Could that be an issue?

Edited by Cruci

9 minutes ago, Cruci said:

Now I do have a question, Ive never has any issues before but I do run this cheat off a usb drive. Could that be an issue?

I'm not really sure, but I don't think there should be a problem. The issue you are describing sounds like an interference with the tool gaining the required access from the game data. This usually happens in most cases of other mods being loaded first into the game. 

Although I am not familiar with bakkessmod and how it loads, I would completely delete the rocket league folder and reinstall it, due to the possibility of leaving traces behind, which could potentially load into rocket league when you open it

So after the verification of my game files everything seems to be functioning as it should. I appreciate your help in getting this solved, bakkas mod must have been in my files somehow? Idk why it would take so long to take effect but I think the verification wiped out whatever it may have left behind. Thank you kind sir, your tool is the best! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cruci said:

So after the verification of my game files everything seems to be functioning as it should. I appreciate your help in getting this solved, bakkas mod must have been in my files somehow? Idk why it would take so long to take effect but I think the verification wiped out whatever it may have left behind. Thank you kind sir, your tool is the best! 

It could be either rocket league update gone wrong, something corrupted the rocketleague.exe, or some mod which was loading together with rocket league. 
Either way, good job.

Enjoy 🙂

• Like 1