We're hosting the best game enhancement tools. Visit our store page.

You're a developer? Host your software with us and earn money. Learn how.

You're community manager? Become a reseller and earn money. Learn how.

Auto flicks.

Castillo

One more thing, the ariel bot goes for the balls trajectory so this makes it hard to save balls coming towards you because instead of flying straight up to hit the ball it flies more backwards and misses the ball completely. Also when the ball is below you it doesnt re adjust the car to point down is this a config issue or just how the ariel bot is atm.

4 hours ago, Castillo said:

the ariel bot goes for the balls trajectory so this makes it hard to save balls coming towards you because instead of flying straight up to hit the ball it flies more backwards and misses the ball completely

Can you provide a video showing your problem so I can understand the issue you're having ? 

4 hours ago, Castillo said:

Also when the ball is below you it doesnt re adjust the car to point down is this a config issue or just how the ariel bot

That sometimes depends on the aerial mode you're using

On 9/26/2023 at 1:05 AM, Heisa said:

That sometimes depends on the aerial mode you're using

No all ariel bots do this, ive played around with it for 2 months now. Tried every ariel bot none of em re-adjusts the car to point down towards the ball. Ill try to get video footage. But i was hardstuck plat when i started using this, now i've peaked at champ 1 div 4. 1 or 2 games away from champ 2, currently im stuck diamond 3.