We're hosting the best game enhancement tools. Visit our store page.

You're a developer? Host your software with us and earn money. Learn how.

You're community manager? Become a reseller and earn money. Learn how.

Possible future advancements?

lapnex

I'm curious on what you plan to add in the future. As it is this is probably the best public cheat that isn't just a nexto bot. I wanted to know if you're thinking about adding any type of "play helper" system. I find myself lacking when it comes to knowing when and where to play on the field and because of it I play hella passively, so some sort of "Ground Bot" would really finalize this in my eyes.

My final question is I find that arial bot, tho in beta, is absolutely top tier, rarely missing. that being said it sucks if you're trying to play goally as it often wont intercept the ball and will just spin towards the intersection point despite definitely having enough time to boost into its way (I don't know if that makes sense.)

1 hour ago, lapnex said:

I'm curious on what you plan to add in the future

I'm working on a separate version - v4 which will contain some complex features when I finish those, but it will take me some time. I don't really like to discuss what they are until I am content with how they work. This is mainly to not give false hope to people, so I rather not share that information until I'm certain they are ready to be released

1 hour ago, lapnex said:

I wanted to know if you're thinking about adding any type of "play helper" system.

This is all comes from experience playing, for a hardcoded bot, it will be hard to code a good decision-making logic, because there are too many variables on the field. And it wouldn't be able to guarantee it's the best play. AI excels in that because its trained on many, many years of playing and on many different scenarios.

But you can be confident with the [Aerial Bot] in some situations, because you'll probably be faster and more accurate than your teammates

Some situations to go for:
- You're facing the intercept point ( white dot  if you haven't changed it) and the ball needs to be moved away or towards the goal
- You're in front of your teammates and closer to the ball and it makes sense to hit the ball
- Nobody else is going for the ball but you
- Your turn make a play/challenge

It's essentially rotating with your team, but the only passiveness you should have is if a teammate is closer to the ball, and not going away from it, or is looking to make a play, otherwise you can be more aggressive, because of the reason I mentioned above. You'll probably be faster at your current rank

1 hour ago, lapnex said:

My final question is I find that arial bot, tho in beta, is absolutely top tier, rarely missing. that being said it sucks if you're trying to play goally as it often wont intercept the ball and will just spin towards the intersection point despite definitely having enough time to boost into its way (I don't know if that makes sense.)

I suggest trying to align your car with the intercept position first. This is a tip for newer users that I give:

rx6sK7s.png

after about the last 5-6 days of playing I can say yes its good, and I understand your point with the interception line, I just think it doesnt react fast enough to the ball , as the interception point will be in front of me but when I pop up and press the arial key it will spin around basically watching the ball go by, I do have auto-boost on, this could also be due to me being too slow but ive had this happen about 20 times. Is there a setting I should be watching for or is this just not very equipped to handle a ball slightly above and to the right/left of itself alone

9 minutes ago, lapnex said:

I just think it doesnt react fast enough to the ball

It is fast, but there are physical limitations upon the car. So you would have to do different things depending on the scenarios. 

If the interception point is far away, you likely won't reach it with your current speed, so it's better to first gain speed on the ground, because you can accelerate faster on the ground. 

16 minutes ago, lapnex said:

but when I pop up and press the arial key it will spin around basically watching the ball go by

It's better to show me a video of the problem you're experiencing so I can see what's happening. My guess is the ball is moving fast, and you're not giving the car enough momentum on the ground first. If you just jump while you're far away, and the intercept position is nowhere near the ball, you can't generate enough velocity to reach it, boosting won't give you enough speed.

23 minutes ago, lapnex said:

or is this just not very equipped to handle a ball slightly above and to the right/left of itself alone

It is equipped, you just need a good starting position, the right momentum. All you have to do is watch where the intercept position is on the predicted ball trajectory to know. 

If it's almost at the end of the predicted line, likely can't reach it with your current speed and positioning to the ball

yk it prob is on me, didnt think ab the whole speed on ground part. Last lil thing, and you dont have to answer as you've stated you dont wanna get anyone's hopes up but, will v4 have any type automatic flick system or even auto dodging for hitting the ball if its too close and the position is off but with a dodge the ball can be hit? that last part is really specific, if u cant tell im really reaching here lmao

7 minutes ago, lapnex said:

automatic flick system or even auto dodging for hitting the ball

In the future, it will be implemented, although I don't like to automate a lot like jumping for example, because it's situational and it can hurt the play more than it can help sometimes

22 minutes ago, Heisa said:

In the future, it will be implemented, although I don't like to automate a lot like jumping for example, because it's situational and it can hurt the play more than it can help sometimes

Valid, well u seem like a dope dev, hope to see this project go hella far!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Heisa said:

It is fast, but there are physical limitations upon the car. So you would have to do different things depending on the scenarios. 

If the interception point is far away, you likely won't reach it with your current speed, so it's better to first gain speed on the ground, because you can accelerate faster on the ground. 

Last thing I just thought of, sorry to keep bringing this convo up lmao but this got me super interested, I remember seeing somewhere in the cheat something about simulating car physics for one of the features. Do you plan or even could you add this as a way to simulate an opponent touching the ball before you to predict the airial, I understand theres alot of situational stuff there like if he flips into it or flicks it, but just having that to guide the airials a little more or to help players understand how a touch would go would be very beneficial in my eyes. I dont know if it would put too much strain on lower end spec PCs tho, nor do I know how difficult it would be to program.

2 hours ago, lapnex said:

Do you plan or even could you add this as a way to simulate an opponent touching the ball before you to predict the airial

It's possible to estimate it. The problem with that is the opponent's car probably won't be stationary, and the predicted hit will differ based on which part of the hitbox the ball has been hit with. 

There won't be enough time to reach a sudden change of the opponent's hitbox, so I don't really see this as being viable enough

• Like 1